Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekly Goals - August 8-14, 2009

1. Lose 3 lbs to finally be at 200 (would love to be at under 200, but think that's a bit ambitious for a week - maybe it'll happen anyway);
2. Run 5 times this week for 30 mins each session at 3 mins running, 2 mins walking intervals;
3. Weight train twice this week for 30 mins;
4. Save any 'cheats' or unclean eating to 1 day, and even then, limit it to one cheat meal, instead of blowing the whole day;
5. Eat super clean for 6 days;
6. Cut out sugar and salt;
7. Up my water intake to that glass bottle on my desk. Have at least 1 of those a day.

Today: Ran 30 mins, 2.48 miles, 3 mins @ 6 mph, 2 mins@ 3.5, repeated

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie!

I see that you're back! Very good! I hope you're doing well. I'm still out here doing my thing. Just back from vacay, so I have a bit of backtracking to do, but not too much.

Katie said...

Hey mister! It's so good to hear from you!

How's your backtracking going?